The Parade of Homes provides WTHBA members a venue to showcase the many advantages offered in new construction today. This is the 54th year for the Parade and as always has something to offer for everyone in the community.
As you tour these homes, built by some of Lubbock’s finest builders, please take note of the commitment each builder has made to unique designs, craftsmanship and cutting edge technology. From start to finish each home builder and hundreds of sub-contractors have spent countless hours preparing for this event.
Over the years, the West Texas Home Builders Association has taken great pride in fact that this event has made it possible to provide support for so many of our local charities. This year the Parade Committee chose Operation Finally Home as our beneficiary. The mission of Operation Finally Home is to provide custom built mortgage free homes to wounded and disabled veterans and the widows of the fallen in an effort to get their lives back on track and become productive members of their communities. This organization gives our veterans a helping hand up, not a hand out. One of our local heroes, Cpl. Anthony Villarreal and his wife Jessica, will receive a new home this year built by generous members of the West Texas Home Builders Association. This beautiful home is available for you to tour during the Parade in our North Pointe subdivision.
• Anderson Fine Homes | 6114 89th Street
• Clearview Custom Homes | 6116 89th Street
• Custom Homes by Jordan Wheatley | 8901 Juneau Avenue
• Custom Homes By Robert Wood | 8906 Kewanee Avenue
• J. Davis Homes | 6112 89th Street
• Lee Lewis Construction | 6110 89th Street
• Levias Custom Homes | 8904 Kewanee Avenue
• Luxe Homes By Jeff Seal | 8902 Kewanee Avenue
• Mike Becknal and Company | 8903 Juneau Avenue
• Mike Thoma Construction | 8905 Juneau Avenue